Coming Together to Combat COVID-19
As the world responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, our thoughts are with the people affected and the front-line medical professionals working around the clock to help those most in need.
The COVID-19 crisis has caused major shifts in the way we work and experience the world.
At Massey Capital, we are working to do our part by ensuring the safety of our employees while continuing to keep our “essential workplaces” open so we can provide essential products to customers across North America.
Ensuring the health and safety of our employees continues to be our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor COVID-19 updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Canadian Public Health Association and the various levels of Canadian governments to ensure we are adhering to the latest guidelines on health and safety.
Each of our companies have been deemed an “essential workplace” as per the Ontario government’s list of essential workplaces effective on Saturday, April 4, 2020.
At Massey Capital, our companies are manufacturing and distributing products that continue to respond to the COVID-19 driven needs of our customers:
- Our custom metal fabricating business provides essential safety and access solution products to water, wastewater, and critical infrastructure projects across Canada.
- Our green industry business is manufacturing and distributing (i) critical agricultural equipment to ensure North American farmers maintain an on-going healthy supply chain to keep North Americans fed and (ii) disinfectant sprayers, parts and solutions to commercial, government and residential customers that are helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19 across North America.
- Our door solutions business is manufacturing hands-free and antimicrobial door hardware for health care facilities, governments, businesses, and not-for-profit organizations that are helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19 across Canada.
- Our office products custom manufacturing business is producing and shipping (i) essential separation solutions to our health care and front-line workers across North America and (ii) social distancing office products to meet the needs of governments, businesses, and not-for-profit organizations who are transforming collaborative, open-air spaces to protected and divided workspaces across North America.
- Our turf management business is providing “contactless” deliveries to all customers across Ontario.
We are in unchartered territory. For all of us, this pandemic has brought stress and anxiety as (i) we worry about the health of our families, staff and communities (ii) we hope for new advances in medicine to fight COVID-19 and (iii) we contemplate what the new “norm” will be in our communities in the coming months. Each of us can only do our small part to help combat COVID-19.
We would like to extend our sincere thank you and appreciation to our +250 staff members who are continuing to keep our “essential workplaces” open. Together we are working towards our common global goal to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Roman Kocur | Managing Partner
Scott Newhouse | Partner
Adam Bortolussi | Partner